Venturi principle air movers
CDC is the only South African manufacturer of water-powered and hydraulic-powered air moving systems for use with continuous miners and road headers.
Available in water- and hydraulic-powered versions, our air moving systems, based on the Venturi principle, improve underground mine ventilation, increasing health and safety for miners.
Our water-powered air movers operate on the Venturi Principle to create air movement and, when correctly positioned, prevent dust rollback over the mining machine conveyor.
- High volume rates with low water usage
- Fitted vertically (road header) or horizontally (continuous miner conveyors)
- Constructed of mild steel with galvanised or stainless steel pipes for nozzle fitment
- Available ex-stock for fast delivery
- Spare parts kept ex-stock